Saturday, 1 January 2011

home for Christmas :)

where to start...hmmm 1/1/2011 eh? :)
it's a brand new year, a brand new start
what awaits ahead is a very very stressful and painful year
not really looking forward at all :(
可是也只能咬緊牙關往前衝~衝~衝~!!!
既然已經選擇走上這條路
就要努力去追我的夢
with the One that grants this beautiful dream :D
He never said it'll be easy
but He promised to walk alongside
to hold my hands when I feel alone
to motivate me when I can't go on
He will always be there for me :)
thank You my dear Jesus *hugggggs* hehehe


very very very happy and glad that I flew home for Christmas :)
many fun times and moments of tears too...
but they're all good hehehe
at least peace is with me and I enjoyed the love around me with giggles and bursting laughters hahaha
回去後又要開始重新適應自己一個人的日子...
but I'll be fine hehehe
look forward to the next time to see everyone again <3 :)

[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment